The Grill at Evergreen Resort
Passage North – The Grill at Evergreen Resort, is regional cuisine reimagined with cultural infusion from locations throughout Michigan. We use regionally sourced food to create fresh, generously portioned, globally influenced creations you are sure to enjoy. Gather in our dining room, or fireside on our patio, to experience everything from inspired pasta dishes to chef selected, hand-cut steaks. Your contemporary American favorites are paired with thoughtfully considered wine and craft beer selections, invoking flavors from around our great state.
Join us for our highly acclaimed Sunday Brunch!
Current Hours of Operation:
- Open Friday & Saturday Evening 5pm-9pm.
- Open for Sunday Brunch 11:30am-2pm
- Open Daily for Breakfast Buffet.
Menu’s At Passage North
During the winter hours, Passage North will be offering dinner on Friday and Saturday evening only using the Curly’s Bar & Grill Menu.
Our Award Winning Sunday Brunch
Our Award Winning Sunday Brunch is served 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at The Passage North Grill
Sunday Brunch Prices:
- $12.49* for adults
- $11.49* for seniors over 55
- $6.49 Children ages 6-11
- $4.49 Children ages 3-5
- Children under 3 eat free
*Prices do not include beverages and are subject to change.
Sunday Brunch Menu Options:
- Hors d’oeuvres table with homemade paté, spreads and cheese with crackers
- Two hot breakfast entrees including an egg dish
- Full salad bar with various salads
- Vegetable and fruit tray
- Three hot entrees including one meat carved at the buffet
- Potatoes, fresh vegetables
- Fresh-baked breads
- Dessert table of featured desserts, hot dessert, fresh-baked pastries, coffee cake, strawberry shortcake
Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling (231) 775-9947.
Effective Sunday, Feb. 12, 2017
Executive Breakfast Buffet
Complimentary for our in-house guests, offering a variety of items including hot and cold options, juice and coffee.
Served in Passage North:
- Monday – Friday 6:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Saturday & Sunday 6:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
*Available to the public for $9.00 per person.
Cadillac Crafted. Michigan Inspired.
Michigan cuisine is a melting pot global flavor inspired by all of those that have found their way to our great state, from the French explorer, Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac, who founded Detroit in 1701 (and for whom Cadillac was named) to a German missionary named Frederick Wyneken who, in 1840, founded “Little Bavaria” in Frankenmuth. Each has brought with them a rich culture of gastronomy that has made an indelible mark across the Great Lakes region. Our state’s rich history, as well as our access to regional farm fresh ingredients, has inspired the seasonal menu of Passage North. We hope you enjoy our Cadillac crafted menu, inspired by the diverse flavors of Michigan.
Michigan Made Offerings
Michigan made products from regional resources are always our first choice. Fresh ingredients provided by local farmers and artisans are at the heart of many of the culinary creations offered on our seasonal menu.
- Regional wines – Wineries throughout the state (Leelanau, Traverse City, Cadillac)
- Craft beers – Breweries throughout Michigan (Traverse City, Comstock Park, Grand Rapids)
- Michigan farm fresh beef – Cattle farms throughout the state (Grandville, Byron, & Kalamazoo)
- Wild forest mushrooms – Gourmet Mushrooms of Scottville
- Italian pastas – Mama Mucci’s Pasta, Canton
- Pickled products – Gielow Pickles in Lexington
- Cheese and ice creams – Great Lakes Foods, Menominee
- Eggs – Hamilton Eggs in Hamilton
- Cherries- Traverse City
- Fresh bakery items – Grand Rapids & Taylor
- Produce – local farms (when in season)