117 beautiful rooms with so much to offer
Our friendly staff and gorgeous property are guaranteed to deliver the ultimate Michigan vacation, every season of the year. Start your day with a dip in our indoor pool, followed by a scenic buffet breakfast at Passage North. Make your way outside for a day of snowmobiling through fresh snow, or, in the summer, take a hike on our Vita trail.
If you need to plan a business meeting or host a special event, we have an array of fully equipped conference rooms, a 40 by 80-foot outdoor tent and full catering services, which makes talking business or entertaining guests a breeze.
We have 6 pet friendly rooms. Each with direct walk in and out access. Reserve your room today!
Evergreen Resort is the perfect escape for golfers in northern Michigan. From the moment you set foot on our award-winning courses – totaling 27 holes in all – you’ll see why our property was voted one of the “best places to play” by Golf Digest. Our 18-hole Spruce Golf Course is one of the most beautiful and challenging courses in Michigan.
For winter sports enthusiasts, we offer on-site cross country ski and snowshoe rentals and can even help you get a snowmobile. In the summer our staff is ready to point you towards the best trails, beaches, parks and fishing spots in the area. When you come to Evergreen Resort, expect to be treated well.
On Property Amenities include:
- Indoor Pool, Whirlpool Spa and Sauna
- Room Service
- Conference/Meeting facilities
- 24-hour Business Center, fax and copy service
- 24-hour front desk with express check-out
- Handicap-accessible facilities (ramp access to buildings)
- Two golf courses (18-hole and 9-hole)
- Driving range and putting green
- Fitness center (treadmill, elliptical machine and two stationary bikes)
- Pickleball courts & equipment
- Parking (buses, trucks and recreational vehicles welcome)
- Safe deposit box
- Vending and ice machines
- Snacks available for purchase at the front desk
- Daily housekeeping service
- Tennis & Basketball courts
- V.I.T.A Walking & Hiking Tail